Aligning body, mind, and spirit for complete vitality
Described as “a healer in every sense of the word,” Dr. Susan Burger specializes in aligning body, mind, and spirit for complete vitality in health and in life. For nearly 30 years, Dr. Susan has provided a nurturing, caring atmosphere for wellness and healing as the owner/director of Dr. Susan Burger's Vitality Center — a thriving, multi-practitioner, holistic health center in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. A sought-after speaker, educator, and holistic life catalyst, she brings her extensive experience and training together as she guides people toward self-love and self-care; connecting with earth and spirit; and living consciously and authentically.
Fueled by a desire to help people live healthier and happier lives, Dr. Susan founded The Moonbeam Initiative to educate and empower those who are feeling an inner unrest. A dynamic speaker, she inspires people to transform limiting beliefs and embrace their true passion and purpose. Never one to shy away from sharing her own experiences and vulnerabilities, Dr. Susan brings a refreshing candor and sense of humor to workshops including “Love Your Body – It Believes Every Word You Say,” and “Growing Younger,” as well as an array of programs tailored to women and Baby Boomers. The mother of two boys, she also presents school programs that encourage children to respect and care for their bodies, themselves and each other.
In addition to providing chiropractic health and wellness care, Dr. Susan helps people achieve physical and emotional breakthroughs as a certified NET practitioner - a technique that helps release stress held in the body/mind. She is also a Laughter Yoga leader, a teacher in the Art of Feminine Presence, and a certified life coach.
Dr. Susan is active in promoting peace, conflict transformation, understanding, and positive change on a global scale. She is a founding member of the Greater Bucks Peace Circle and board member of the Interfaith Community for Middle East Peace. She has been instrumental in supporting the Interfaith Peace Circle, a nonprofit organization based in Nepal. Participating in the Peace Pole Project since 1996, she spearheaded the planting of peace poles in several communities and schools. In 2002, she participated in The Alchemy of Peacebuilding Conference in Croatia, and in 2008, she traveled to Israel and Palestine as part of a Compassionate Listening delegation.
Popular Workshops Include:
- The Power of Conscious Intention - The New Science of Thought, Intention, and Prayer
- Love Your Body – It Believes Every Word You Say
- My 5 Weeks Away - from Grief to Gratitude.
- Enjoy Life – This Is Not a Dress Rehearsal
- Growing Younger
- BadAss Baby Boomers – It's Time to Change the World, Again!
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree from National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, Illinois
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology and a Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Education and Counseling
- Additional training and/or certifications: Neuro-Emotional Technique, Mind/Body Medicine, Insight and Intuition, Herbs/Nutrition, Vector Point Cranial Therapy, Radiology, Pediatric Chiropractic, Women’s Health, Laughter Yoga leader, and more.
- International Chiropractors Association
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- ICA Pediatric Counsel
- Licensed for the practice of Chiropractic in Pennsylvania